Chefexact is a system that runs perfectly in any version of Windows, from Windows 98, that is, Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (and its variants), Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and higher versions with API Win32.
To ensure proper operation and obtain acceptable software performance, you need a PC with the following features:
- Pentium II, 400MHz microprocessor or higher. Recommended: Pentium 3, 1GHz or higher.
- 128 Mb RAM Memory. Recommended: 256 Mb or higher.
- 250 Mb available hard disk space for installation. Recommended for correct operation, 1Gb or higher.
- Super VGA Monitor with 16 bits per pixel with a resolution not less than 800x600 pixels. We recommend 1024x768 pixels for greater comfort, with better workspace and data distribution in the windows displayed by the software. The program adapts to the resolution in the operating system, readjusting its visual components automatically.
- You need to have a PDF file viewer to be able to read the PDF user's guides. We recommend Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.
- Because the program uses the Crystal Reports 7 report engine, we recommend that you do not install any software that uses a different version of reports engines. To do so could cause conflicts between the Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL) and inside the operating system, causing any software on your system to function incorrectly.
GO TO SALES
The interfaces you need to link Chefexact to other management systems must be developed by the customer. Chefexact offers free frameworks (developed in Borland Delphi-7) to build interfaces with warehouse and sales systems (for Restaurant), making it easier and faster to developing management faster and more accurate. In addition, we offer interface development and custom-made software services. To request a service, please click here.